Friday, February 12, 2010

Cinereviews: Adnan Sempit

SPOILER ALERT !!!

also this is based on my review n opinions..

i was suppose to watch a crappy malay movie with my gf (will comment about those movies)...

she told me.. we will watch Adnan Sempit...

well from the pic looks like a ripoff n the 1st trailer sucks !!

anyway bcoz she beg me but i was like worried maybe she want to watch that crappy twin movie.. but she begged me so i went with her n watch it...

i hope it was not boring... anyway i will sms my frens, if the show sucks..

ok.. after buying the ticket, we went to kinokuniya n then we had lunch... n we talked n yes, we had no time for the movie n i manage to finish my lunch for 15 to 20 minutes ?

ok, watch at the cinema.. no popcorn or drink... n watched.. ok no crappy advert.. n then the movie start with a PG13 rating..

the movie started off.. a guy an average joe.. who is a rempit who is not a rempit.. can say a wannabe..

but anyway the movie gets interesting in the middle.. about some planned bf n gf thingy with some relationship n fights n laughter...

from the karaoke old man n misused english which i guess was a parody of our Malaysian movie subtitles. This movie has many parodies n stuff which u will laugh..

anyway this movie it is more like a mix of Japanese n Korean influence with Malaysian originality.. like classic old malaysian movies.

anyway this movie wont disappoint u..

my stars i give this 7.5 out of 10.. bcoz it can still improve also it is up to u to decide it is good or bad..

1 comment:

  1. I accidentally saw the movie on the first day it came out.. sebab mase tu nak tengok sherlock holmes tapi penuh~ so my friend ajak tgk (dah la tix mahal, citer melayu je pun). but then i kind of enjoyed the movie.. not too bad. scene paling best mase dia kantoikan mamat yang suh mat rempit curi proposal girl tu kat datuk tu la..haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails