Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Uncle from Japan

This information was taken from my previous blog also i have pics thanx to a Malaysian blogger from Japan !!!


this time i want everyone... tak kisah la... whoever u are !!!

i finally found the article about my uncle !!!



here it is

story of my uncle is in italic...

plz i want to visit my uncle's grave...


A Holocoust Crystalised
- The Star ,Tuesday, August 29, 2000

By: Ng Kit Yoong

FOR THE past 55 years, a memorial service has been held in Hiroshima, Japan, every Aug 6 to commemorate the death of a Malaysian student who was killed in the world's first atomic bomb explosion.

The solemn ceremony early this month was conducted by a temple priest, followed by a recital of the ayat yassin by three Malaysian Muslims who are students of Hiroshima University.

It was a memorial service of their senior, Nik Yusof Nik Ali, one of two Malaysians who were killed by the deadly atomic bomb that was dropped in Hiroshima at 8.15am on Aug 6, 1945. The exact date of Nik Yusof's death could not be ascertained even until today, although it was believed to be Aug 6 or 7.

However, on his tombstone was inscribed, "Nik Yusof Nik Ali'' and below his name, "passed away August 6, 1945.''

The uncertainty is due to the confusion that ensued after the bombing when fire engulfed the city, leaving gory scenes of burnt bodies, of humans walking aimlessly with peeled skin hanging from the tip of their fingers. Nik Yusof went missing from the dormitory soon after the bombing.

The only fact that could be ascertained from documents or books available in Japan was that he did not die immediately after the bombing. His junior in the university, Abdul Razak Abdul Hamid, met him before he went missing.

Abdul Razak, now 75, was a former Japanese Language lecturer at Universiti ITM.

He might have died at Raku-Raku-En station in the suburb of Itsukaichi, 11km from his dormitory. Nik Yusof was one of 13 students from Malaya who were selected for further studies in Japan under the Special Foreign Students from South-East Asia programme in 1943. He was among the first batch of nine Malayan students.

Nik Yusof, who hailed from Kota Baru, Kelantan, was killed just two months prior to his 20th birthday.

He died in a painful and cruel way, ignorant of the fact that he had been exposed to the radiation.

Nik Yusof's coursemate, Abdul Razak, confirmed that Yusof was not hurt externally after the bombing, unlike many who were turned into human fireballs or burnt alive under wrecked buildings when fire swept through the city.

Abdul Razak recounted how he met Nik Yusof on the way to their dormitory after the bombing.

"Razak, I am fine. Hurry up, go back to the dormitory and help our friends!'' Nik Yusof had told him.

Abdul Razak was invited by the Hiroshima International Centre on the 50th anniversary of the atomic bomb in 1995, along with five other students under the programme then, to give a talk and relate their experiences during the bombing. The talks were documented in a report by the organiser.

The report further quoted Abdul Razak as saying that Nik Yusof later walked towards the city centre with their dormitory warden, Professor Nagahara Toshio.

The following day, when Nik Yusof did not return to campus, Abdul Razak went to look for him in a hospital, accompanied by a coursemate.

At the hospital they saw more gory scenes: decomposing corpses, scorched bodies, patients with swollen faces and bodies, their hair falling out.

On their way back to the campus they came across the body of Professor Nagahara who was seen with Nik Yusof earlier. Nagahara was found dead on Meiji bridge, his face swollen beyond recognition. They recognised the professor from the buckle of his belt.

They began to worry if Nik Yusof had met a similar fate.

An eyewitness who was living across the dormitory saw Nik Yusof with his face, hands and feet badly burnt--one of the most common symptoms of radiation.

The eyewitness's testimony was recorded in a book written by Egami Yoshirou entitled, A Research on the Special Foreign Students Invited from South-East Asia.

Egami is currently principal of a private high school in Kyushu. He was a former officer at Hiroshima University.

According to Egami, a foreign student believed to be Nik Yusof was seen at Raku-Raku-En station on Aug 7 by Hanaoka Toshio who was living near the dormitory.

"Please give me some water,'' pleaded Nik Yusof to Hanaoka who was there to take his injured brother for treatment. Nik Yusof's face was swollen and had turned purple-black.

Hanaoka gave him water and some words of encouragement, and left.

Later that day, staff from the Itsukaichi town government brought three boxes of unclaimed cremated ashes to Hoshizuki Tokito, chief priest of Kouzen temple. One of the boxes had Nik Yusof's name on it.

Tokito buried Nik Yusof's ashes in the temple's cemetery.

Kitagawa Katsuko, 62, whom the writer met at the memorial service, remembers Nik Yusof as a quiet man of small built.

Kitagawa came to know Nik Yusof through her mother who was caretaker of the dormitory where Nik Yusof stayed. Kitagawa herself narrowly escaped death when she was buried under heaps of rubble following the bombing.

Nik Yusof's grave has since been taken care of by the Kouzen temple. The temple's chief priest then had taken great effort to build an Islamic grave for Nik Yusof.

"Nobody knew how an Islamic grave looked like then,'' said Dr Konno Yoshinobu, professor emeritus at Hiroshima University and professor of Hiroshima Jogakuin University.
"The chief priest travelled to Kyoto and Aoyama in Tokyo where there were foreign graves, to look for a model of an Islamic grave to build for Nik Yusof,'' said Konno who has been helping to organise Nik Yusof's memorial service since 1986.

Nik Yusof's grave was completed in 1964. It was believed to have cost about 200,000 yen (about RM7,000) then, which is equivalent to a few million yen or about RM100,000 now. The money came from the government and from donations.

While Nik Yusof's suffering was shortlived, his varsity mate Syed Omar Mohamad Alsagoff only started to feel the effects of the radiation three weeks later.

While waiting for a train to Tokyo on his sojourn back to Malaya, Syed Omar complained of profuse perspiration and chills despite the hot weather. He had to stay back and was admitted into a hospital in Kyoto.

Little was known about the effects of atomic radiation then. Syed Omar's doctor, Hamajima Yoshihiro, donated his own blood in a bid to save the 19-year-old lad from Johor Baru.

Syed Omar had great difficulty swallowing anything. He died 10 days later on Sept 4. A memorial service for him is held in Kyoto on the first Sunday of September every year.

According to Kitagawa and Konno, the family of Syed Omar had visited his grave a few times since then.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his wife Datin Seri Dr Siti Hasmah Ali visited Syed Omar's grave during an unofficial visit to Japan in April 1991.

The third Malaysian under the programme who died in the war was Syed Mansoor from Penang. Syed Mansoor went to Japan in 1943. A medical student of Kumamoto Medical University, Syed Mansoor was admitted into the university's hospital for tuberculosis. The hospital was bombed, but Syed Mansoor was rescued. However, he succumbed to his illness on Dec 12, 1946. He was 24.

Japanese acquaintances of the deceased or their children have been holding memorial services for the three Malaysians until today.


In Japanese..

のHolocoust Crystalised
-この星は、 2000年8月29日(火)



今月初めには、寺の僧侶によって行われ、厳粛な儀式は、 3つの詩ヤシーンのリサイタルで、マレーシアのイスラム教徒は、広島大学の学生ですが続きます。

これを記念したサービスのシニア、ニクニクアリYusof 、マレーシア人2人に1人は広島で8.15amで1945年8月6日に投下された原子爆弾によって殺害された致命的。また、 8月6日か7だと考えられていたニクYusofの死の正確な日まで、今日も、確認できませんでした。

しかし、彼の墓石に刻まれた、 "ニクニクYusof ''アリと彼の名の下、 " 〜 1945年8月6日に合格。 ''

の不確実性は、被爆後の街が火の混乱に巻き込まensued 、焦げた遺体の血みどろのシーンを残し、人間の皮膚に指を当てもなく剥離の先端からぶら下げて歩くためです。ニクYusof寮爆破事件直後から行方不明になった。


アブドゥルラザク、現在75 、大学では元ITM日本語講師だった。

彼は楽で楽Itsukaichi彼の寮から、 11キロの郊外にエン駅死亡している可能性があります。ニクYusof一マラヤから南からは、外国人留学生特別プログラムを1943年に東アジアの下で日本でのさらなる研究のため選出された13の学生だった。彼はマレー九学生の最初のバッチの中だった。

ニクYusof 、コタバルー山、ケランタン州、歓迎わずか2ヶ月前から彼の20歳の誕生日に死亡した。


多くの人の下で生きて人間の火の玉や建物が焼け、火災の街を襲った難破になっていたとは違ってニクYusofのcoursemate 、アブドゥルラザク、 Yusof外部への爆撃を確認した後にけがはなかった。


"ラザク、大丈夫よ。急いで、再び寮に行き、私たちの友達を手伝ってあげましょう。 ''ニクYusof 、彼に伝えていた。

アブドゥルラザクは、ひろしま国際センターでは、原子爆弾の50周年の1995年には、 5つのプログラムのもとで他の学生を、一緒に話をして、原爆投下時には自分の体験をつづる招待された。この会談は、主催者からの報告書に記載された。


は、次の日、ニクYusofキャンパスに戻っていないが、アブドゥルラザクは彼のために病院では、 coursemateを伴う見に行きました。




寮に住んでいた人の目撃者が彼の顔、手、足にひどいやけどを見たニクYusof -一放射線の最も一般的な症状です。




"お水を与える、 ''花岡人がいます。ニクYusofの顔が腫れていたとなっていた黒紫色の治療のために彼の兄を負傷されたニクYusofした。


Itsukaichi町はその後、政府からは同日、スタッフHoshizuki Tokito 、 Kouzen寺の住職に未請求の遺灰の3つのボックスをもたらした。 1つのボックスのニクYusofの名前があった。

Tokito 、寺の墓地にニクYusofの遺灰を埋葬した。

北川Katsuko 、 62 、作家の追悼式で知り合った、小型組み込みYusofニクの静かな男として記憶しています。



"誰も知ってどのようにイスラムの墓のように見えたし、 ''博士今野由、広島大学、広島女学院大学教授は名誉教授だ。
"宮司京都と東京の青山にある外国人の墓があったため、イスラム教徒の墓のモデルを構築してまいりますニクYusofする旅、 ''今野ニクYusof者の追悼式を開催する1986年から支援している。

ニクYusofの墓1964年に完成した。それRM7 、 000 ( )を約費用は約200000円が、これは数百万円RM100 、現在約000に相当すると考えられていた。金を政府からの寄付だった。



リトル原爆放射線の影響については知られていた。 Syedオマルの医師、浜島義博、ジョホールバルー山からの入札では19歳の若者を保存するために自分の血液を寄付した。


北川と今野、 Syedオマルの家族によるとそれ以来、彼の墓を数回訪問していた。

マハティール首相ダトゥ博士と彼の妻DatinセリSiti Hasmahアリ博士は日本を非公式訪問中の1991年4月にSyedオマールの墓を訪れた。

マレーシアは、戦争で亡くなった人のプログラムの下から3番目のSyed Mansoorペナンだった。 Syed Mansoor日本には1943年に行った。熊本医科大学の医学生、 Syed Mansoor結核のための大学の病院に認められました。同病院が爆破されましたSyed Mansoor救出された。しかし、彼は1946年12月12日に彼の病気に見舞われた。彼は24だった。



So japanese people who are looking for me or relatives of Syed Mansoor Al-Hussaini... here i am... contact me k !!!

please i want to go to japan and visit his grave after my father did.

だから日本の人々は、メインまたはSyed Mansoor Alの親戚- Hussainiを探しています...ここに私は...メイン韓国接触!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails